Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beehive Buzz - July 15, 2015


It's been a busy week around here and I haven't had a chance to sit down to write any updates!
I've been busy uploading more and more fabric to our website, we have a lot to go through and inventory!

We have also been talking about a new addition to the website: patterns!  Queen Bee has found some really cute paper patterns that she's ordered and we also met with some really awesome designers at Quilt Market last year who we're looking at placing orders with.  I will be looking into adding PDF patterns to our site as well.  We're both really excited about this new expansion in our shop!

New preorders have been posted in the group on Facebook, please join us if you haven't yet!

I'm looking into teaching some simple sewing classes soon and will be sharing the projects from our classes in the coming weeks!  I was given a great idea for a simple class by Queen Bee, who saw a youth sewing class in progress yesterday.  I can't wait to teach this class!

~*~Princess Bee~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment