Monday, August 31, 2015

Cultivate in Fall Wrap Up


About a month ago, I saw Art Gallery Fabrics post about a new contest, Cultivate in Fall.  It was a simple contest, create something with Bonnie Christine's line Cultivate and email it in.  Then, all of the entries were posted to Pinterest for voting.  

The winner was chosen by popular vote and the Beauties pulled through for me!  

Thanks to all of our fans and my friends and family voting, I took first place!


I made this cute dress with the Giselle Pattern by Kate & Rose Patterns.

I made the dress out of voile to keep it nice and lightweight for fall.


Gamer was my photographer for this dress and for 10 years old, I say he's got some talent!


I had a lot of fun during this contest and got to sew for myself, which is something I don't do much.

And the best part?  My prize package came in today!



I can't wait to get sewing!  Once I get caught up on a few other projects, first...  lol

Happy Sewing, Beauties!

~*~Princess Bee~*~

1 comment: