Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tula Pink has done it again

Oh my, how I love Tula Pink!!!  Her designs are always so bright and fun.  She has one of those styles that stands out in a crowd and she knows it!  I got to meet her at Quilt Market last October and look forward to seeing her again this year.  And I cannot wait to see her new line in person!!!

For those who may not know, I'm a huge history fan.  Especially European history.  More specifically, Tudor and Elizabethan history.  I love historical fantasy books and movies, I love going to the Renaissance Festivals (most of them are set during Henry VIII's reign), I love all the pretty dresses!

That being said, I was really excited yesterday when I got a phone call from Mom, telling me about Tula Pink's new line.  Here's a little sneak peek at Elizabeth.






I cannot wait until March 2015 when this is expected to ship!  The colors are amazing and I'm already picturing dresses and skirts and purses and all sorts of other fun sewing projects!  Right now, you can get your order in for it in our facebook group, Bee Quilted Beauties.  It was just posted yesterday!

Leave a comment and let us know what types of projects you would work on with this fun fabric!

~Princess Bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment