Sunday, May 10, 2015

Cotton + Steel Black & White

Cotton + Steel has burst into the fabric world with a bang and they continue to amaze everyone with their new lines for 2015.  One of those lines is Black & White, which I am in love with!  


These fabrics have such a wonderful vintage feel to them and I couldn't resist making a new vintage dress for Bitty Bee!  I picked the typewriters and added a pop of color with one of the fabrics from Playful, also by Cotton + Steel.


Vintage typewriters and a cute dress.

Bitty Bee is in heaven.  She had fun typing on the vintage typewriter I have.  She told me that she wants to write a story using the typewriter.  I told her that I would find a new ink ribbon and she could go to town with her story.  I wish her luck.


I used the Ginger pattern by Violette Field Threads.  I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly this little dress came together and it's adorable on her!

With the vintage inspired dress, she needed a vintage inspired headband to match.


I used a couple of my scraps and a bit of fold over elastic to make this headband.
It took me less than 15 minutes to put together and she loved it.  

You can find Black & White as well as Playful in our shop.

~*~Princess Bee~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment