Thursday, January 21, 2016

Home Organization Week 1 Reveal


Week one was the kitchen and it was a HUGE job for our family.  The kitchen in our dumping grounds, the place where things go from my truck to the house and never progress further.  Where the shoes are kicked off every day and not taken to bedrooms.  It was a cluttered mess.

But no more.

I threw things out and boxed things to donate.  I emptied all of the cupboards and checked the dates on everything.  I cleaned out our medicine cabinet, which was really bad.  I cleared the space above the sink and love how it looks now.  The cat has a new perch in the window behind our table.

First, a little reminder of how it looked before.



Not too pretty, huh?  I didn't like inviting people over because of the clutter and chaos.

But no more!  We had people over for dinner the other night and I was excited to show them my kitchen.  It was awesome!  Ready for the reveal?  If you follow us on Instagram, you've already seen a little sneak peek of it.






I must say, it feels so great to walk into my kitchen every morning and not start the day in a cluttered mess!  I have more counter space now and love it!

Next up is the pantry.  I'm starting that tonight.  Luckily it's not very big, so it shouldn't take long at all!  I can't wait to share more of my home with all of you!

~*~Princess Bee~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment