Monday, July 14, 2014

Molly & Me Monday: Time for Bed!

This week, Molly & Layna got some cute new jammies!!!  My little girl is growing like a weed and has almost outgrown all of her current pajamas, so it was time to make some new ones!  I mixed pieces from a couple different patterns I already own to put these together.  The fabric is some Art Gallery that we picked up at Quilt Market last fall.  I still had a few one-yard pieces and it made such a pretty pajama set!  Plus, the Art Gallery fabrics are so soft, they really are perfect for lounging around in.



For the top, I used the Ellie Inspired Dreamy Girl pattern.  I love this one because I have both the girls and the doll sizes.  I didn't add the strip for elastic on the top because I added a touch of embroidery.



The shorts are from Made For Mermaids.  I've used the Lucy pattern before and it's a really quick and easy pattern.  For Molly's shorts, I used a doll shorts pattern I already had and I cut the hemline of them to match the pattern piece from Lucy's shorts.



As I was finishing up this morning, I saw that Urban Threads had a new freebie today that was perfect for these jammies!!!  This design is free through July 27, 2014.


Watch the blog in the next few weeks for some great Molly & Me Back to School Fashions!

~Princess Bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment