Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lilac Lane Treasured Dress Review

Tomorrow, Lilac Lane Patterns will be releasing a new dress pattern and I am in love with it!  I was one of her testers and she rocked it with this dress pattern!

Treasured1b

At Quilt Market, I hit up the Art Gallery booth and stocked up on their one yard bundles.  I chose Reminisce by Bonnie Christine for this dress.  The dress design just screams spring, so the flowers and colors of Reminisce are perfect.

The dress design has a lower waistline than most in the PDF world and I love that it has the attached sash so it can be pulled in nicely.  There are two buttons on the back at the neck and I was finally able to use some hand crafted buttons that I had bought last year at Quilt Market.

Treasured2

I want to talk about the buttons for just a moment, the company I bought them from, Incomparable Buttons, imports them from Africa where they are all handmade and painted by women living in South Africa.  They are simply gorgeous and I'm so glad that I held on to them, as this was the perfect project to use them on.

1813

Bitty Bee can't wait until warmer weather so she can show off her new dress to all of her friends.  For today, we headed for the local library, a place where stories tend to magically jump off the pages at you!

Treasured4

And her cute little matching bag leaning against the bookshelf?  I picked that one up last year in the SewFab Bundle and it's by LBG Studio.  It went together rather quickly and is the perfect size to carry library books!
Check back on the blog tomorrow for the link to buy the pattern!  I'll update as soon as she releases it.  Trust me, you'll want this one in your pattern collection!

It's been released!  Go pick up your copy today!  Click here to be taken directly to the Lilac Lane etsy shop.

~Princess Bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment