Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Quilt Market Review: Cotton + Steel Double Gauze

It's been a week since we came home from Quilt Market in Houston and I'm still going through all the wonderful goodies we brought home!  One of my favorite new things at market was Cotton + Steel's Double Gauze.  I cannot wait to get this in and start sewing!!!  Here's a few pictures from their booth at Market.

1814

1813

1812
Many of you were asking about the pattern for the dress in the last picture.  I'm happy to report that it is Vintage Vogue pattern number 8728.  The dress on the left out of the white/aqua/gray/pink stripe is Vintage Vogue 8999.  The double gauze has such a great drape and is perfect for garment sewing.  Trust me, you'll want to make things for both yourself and for your little ones, especially babies!  They had some quilts out of double gauze and they were heavenly!!!  I may have to learn some basic quilting skills in the next year or so!


We're really excited about all of the fun new fabrics we're seeing from Cotton + Steel and can't wait to see what they do next!
~*~ Princess Bee ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment