Monday, October 5, 2015

Beehive Buzz - October 5, 2015



It's Monday!! First off - let's send prayers and uplifting thoughts to our Beauties in South Carolina. I know we have a lot of members there and the scenes of flooding that I'm seeing on the news are just horrible. Please keep the East Coast in your thoughts and prayers this week.

We'll we're getting closer to Quilt Market and I'm starting to see some of the new fabrics that will debut at market. I stumbled upon a new release coming from Camelot that will make a lot of Beauties happy. They are going to be doing Disney!! Yay!! Camelot is a quilt shop quality fabric company and I"m so excited that we'll be able to offer Disney now. As many of you know I don't like the quality of Springs so haven't offered it in the past (the few bolts we did order and have on our website was because grandkids wanted them and who could say no to grands!!). So now we'll be able to offer it in the group.

Also getting closer to our 3rd Annual Quilt Market Sale - we'll be updating the document in the files this week to the new date, October 18th and time (to be determined). This is a fun day and a crazy day around here - we'll also have remnant bundles and sales in the group. So invite your friends to join our group because sale codes will only be available in the group.

Did you see this month's Beauty Box!! If not go to our website and order yours today. Two of our Beauties - Tara and Alexis - used their creative powers to spark yours!! (You can see their creations here) We still have a few left of each color way. This is one that is "out of the box" and you don't want to miss out on this lovely fabric from Allison Glass.

Over in the Bee Quilted Sewing Lounge there is a pillowcase swap going on. Join in on the fun!! Also, that's the place to share, ask questions, and just hang out!!

Later today in the fb group I'll be updating the "Order Status" and tomorrow I'll have the "International Shipping" updated. I want to thank y'all for your patience in waiting for me to cut and ship. As most of you know I also run an embroidery business and this past month or so it's been very busy with school starting up and 3 different large events that I do work for. I'm on the last event so shipping should get back to normal. Please remember that the embroidery business partially funds the fabric shop (at this time) so I have to get those orders out to be able to pay for the fabric coming in. Thanks for your support!!

~*~Queen Bee~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment