Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Beauty Box

This month, we have a fresh new Beauty Box featuring fabric from Allison Glass!
And this fabric is beautiful!!!  It's from her Handcrafted line and the colors are vibrant and eye-catching.

We asked two of our talented Beauties to "bee" inspired with this month's Beauty Box and these two ladies have knocked our socks off!

First up, we have Alexis Wright, owner of My Sweet Sunshine.


Alexis brought the fabric to life with this stunning dress.  We asked her to share a little about her experience.


My Daughter and I both loved the fabric design and colors. She really like bright colors along side graphic prints. I loved colors too  and even more importantly to me was the ease of sewing with it! I LOVE working with  Renaissance Ribbon. It is easy to work with. Super soft and beautiful prints and colors.

I'm in awe of Alexis's talent!

Next up, Tara Thomsen, owner of Tilly T Boutique, put together this sunning purse and wallet set.



We asked Tara to share her experience with us, too.

As far as thoughts on the fabrics they are so much better in person than in pictures even. The depth of color and slight variations from being hand dyed are hard to capture in the pictures. I love each of the fabrics individually, but I'll admit that they weren't anything I would have pulled to go together. Yet somehow once they were all together it worked. This group of fabric was a lot of fun to work with to break me out of a creativity rut.



I adore the set she put together with the Allison Glass fabric!

These Beauty Boxes are now available on our website, we only have 7 of each colorway available, so get your fast, before they sell out!

I can't wait to see what our other Beauties do with this beautiful fabric!

~*~Princess Bee~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment