Saturday, August 2, 2014

Back to School with Bee Quilted Beauties: CKC Day 3

It's the final day of our Back to School with CKC posts and to finish up the look I made for Layna, I used the Adele's Ruffled Coat pattern.


I left the front ruffle off on mine, since she's going through this "I'm a big girl and too old for a lot of ruffles" phase.  But the burlap flower (bought from 2 Shabby Chics) is a great touch!  I attached a safety pin on the back of the flower so it can be removed for washing.

I used a hook and eye closure right under the collar, where it's kinda hidden.  That leaves the jacket free to show off the deer on her Sabrina's Top!


This little jacket will be perfect for the cooler Texas nights in the fall!  I'm picturing her wearing this to Fall Festivals and the Pumpkin Patch!  Won't that be darling???


I had a lot of fun putting this outfit together for Layna while we were visiting Nana and Grandpa last week!  Now on to the next project!

~Princess Bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment